Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New to Blogging

Hi. This is my first time doing this. My name is Darcey. I am 27. I am a sahm of 2. I have married my prince. I feel that I am a very likeable, yet opinionated person. And for the most part easy to get along with. I have decided to blog for a couple of different reasons, my biggest being that I will use this kind of like a journel and to track "The Days of My Life." the other big reason is that I have a girlfriend on here who talks about all of these awesome blogger moms and friends she has made, she does product reviews and I am definately interested in that because as I mentioned before I am/can be very opinionated. So this is my first post I am signing off for now. I will get you more tuned in very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Bloggyland! It's nice to meet you, and I look forward to getting to know you. You're going to love it here, but be careful; it is very addicting!!

    ReplyDelete