Thursday, February 12, 2009

TGIT

Well today is thursday and I am very glad the day is ending. I have listened to a screaming baby, unless if he was asleep, my whining son when the baby wasnt, and my drama queen! My days can be really hectic but I definately enjoy being able to stay home and take care of my kids. And I look forward to my one day aweek that I do work out of the house, it makes me appreciate a thankless little money paying job. Off to start dinner. My thought for the day: Appreciate the smaller things in life :)

1 comment:

  1. My son was colicky. I could not wait to go to work, as it was the only place I felt like I accomplished something. After going through 7 babysitters in 6 months, I finally decided to stay home, and it was great. Thankfully, they grow up. My kids are 13 and 16 now. The time goes by fast (I know, they all say that, and there's a reason for that :)

    ReplyDelete